I am afraid to go to sleep

I don't know whether you noticed, but I dusted and cleaned my place out today. So clean that I lost every single one of my links. I have no idea where they all went ... out in cyberland somewhere. Therefore, I have had to try to recreate my links. I still have not figured out how to put back Beth Moore studies and Experiencing God Bible studies.

I know that I have left off some favorites because my list looks a lot shorter than it used to, I'm thinking. So... if you are left off... please, email me or post a comment! I am old and I just don't have the brain power I used to have so... please, help me out here.

Btw... How do you like the new place? Does it load to slow? Can you read the posts okay?

I cannot tell you the frustration and the joy, the headaches and the fun that I have had trying to find the right graphics for my blog. I would really like to hear your comments! Truly.

7 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

I, for one, LOVE...oops...absolutely adore what you have done with the place! It's so cool and refreshing but maybe that's because I've been so hot here in UT.

I'm glad you didn't forget me! ;D

Trin said...

Well Google has your main page cached from a few days ago, if that helps.

I really like the droplet image. The only complaint I had about your site (the studylight image had a tendency to encroach on your posts making them a "challenge" to read) is now gone, so it looks good :).

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Claire! Let's don't say that I "forgot"! Let's say that I just didn't retrieve everyone's link! Yeah! I like that better! :O

Trin, you are an absolute DOLL! Thank you so much for that Link! I did a View Source and have retrieved all the links. I didn't know I could do that. (Writer's please forgive me for using so many ! but I'm really excited about the cache thing. What a joke on me! I stayed up so late all for no reason. Sigh...

HeyJules said...

I love the new look, too, Gina! Does it load too slow? Honey, when you have dial-up at home, EVERYTHING loads too slow so it's hard to tell! It sure looks like YOU, though - beautiful and soothing. :-)

Stan said...

I'm really touched that you have my spot on your list of favorite places to go. And it didn't load to slow at all ... or even too slow. =) Very nice. But you're braver than I. I won't be venturing into the "clean out the whole site" thing anytime soon. Nice job.

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Jules, you are a peach without a pit! Thank you, dear one, I am touched :)

Stan, I think it is tom-terrific that you never let me get away with anything :D That is a real blessing and I'm not kidding.

Since I've been blogging for over a year (I simply cannot believe it has been that long), I thought it time.

Valerie said...

It's great!!!