up and running

It has taken forever it seems to get settled. We found a home and moved two weeks ago, here in this cute little town called Picayune -- means small and insignificant.

It has taken such a long time to get stuff out of boxes and to a point I can even sit down for a few minutes and blog. I am so glad to be back!

My job is wonderful. I am having so much fun, it doesn't seem like work at all. I didn't think that was possible since working in economic development, but I guess since writing is in my blood...

Anyhoot. I hope to pay y'all a visit soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad that everything is okay with you. welcome back! i've also been out of blogsville for quite a while too.

Stan said...

Well it's about time. You've been missed. Welcome back.

Congratulations on your new job, on getting situated, on finding employment doing something you like to do. This is no picayune blessing. =)

HeyJules said...

Glad to see you're back! How wonderful that you found a job and a place to live and all is well!

Anonymous said...

Hip, Hip Hooray, my dearest, sweetest, most wonderful big sister is back!!! Welcome back Gina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I am a tad bit happy you finally posted again.

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Pia, you are such a beautiful darling. I pray things are better with you now!

Stan, thank you, my dear friend!

Jules, THANKS! I am so much enjoying myself. I can hardly wait to see what you've been up to :)

Julianne... hugs and hugs again!

Valerie said...

Yay!!!! I'm thrilled how things have worked out for you, and that you're back in the land of blogging!