If you even half way watch the news, you will recognize every one of these below which came to me via email from a friend in Texas. What is not on the list are these:
Appointed Czars that are advisors who have direct access to him with no point/counterpoint who, for the most part, are militant liberals with diverse socialist and facist agendas in their backgrounds.
Antagonized the Press Pool (because of the White House ban of Fox News) to the point that the entire pool refused to attend a WH press conference. I never thought I'd see that.
I am wondering if your Congressmen know just how you feel about these things? Anyone who believes that just one voice can never make a difference, should remember just a few...
Thank goodness, One voice rises above them all. Jesus. It doesn't matter how good or bad a message is, one voice can make a huge difference because there is one thing that lies within every one of these voices (and I'm sure you can think of many more): Passion. When you believe something passionately, then your voice gains a vibrance and resonance all its own and can shake the world. One voice added to many and you've got a movement much like a fully loaded freight train which once it is traveling 60 mph, it is extremely hard to stop.
Obama 's First Nine Months' Accomplishments:
1. Offended the Queen of England
2. Bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia
3. Praised the Marxist Daniel Ortega.
4. Kissed Socialist Hugo Chavez on the cheek.5. Endorsed the Socialist Evo Morales of Bolivia6. Sided with Hugo Chavez and Communist Fidel Castro against Honduras' Constitution, Congress and Supreme Court.7. Announced we would meet with Iranians with no pre-conditions while they're
building their nuclear weapons.8. Gave away billions to AIG also without pre-conditions.9. Expanded the bailouts.10. Insulted everyone who has ever loved a Special Olympian.
11. Doubled our national debt.
12. Announced the termination of our new missile defense system the day after North Korea launched an ICBM.
13. Released information on U.S. Intelligence gathering despite urgings of his own CIA director and the prior four CIA directors.
14. Accepted without comment that five of his cabinet members cheated on their taxes and two other nominees withdrew after they couldn't take the heat.
15. Appointed a Home land Security Chief who identified military veterans and abortion opponents as "dangers to the nation."
16. Ordered that the word "terrorism" no longer be used and instead refers to such acts as "man made disasters."
17. Circled the globe to publicly apologize for America 's world leadership.
18. Told the Mexican president that the violence in their country was because of us.
19. Politicized the census by moving it into the White House from the Department of Commerce.
20. Appointed as Attorney General the man who orchestrated the forced removal and expulsion to Cuba of a 9-year-old whose mother died trying to bring him to freedom in the United States .
21. Salutes as heroes three Navy SEALS who took down three terrorists who threatened one American life and the next day announces members of the Bush administration may stand trial for "torturing" three 9/11 terrorists by pouring water up their noses.
22. Authorized low altitude photo shoot of Air Force One over New York City that frightened thousands of New Yorkers.
23. Sent his National Defense Advisor to Europe to assure them that the US will no longer treat Israel in a special manner and they might be on their own with the Muslims.
24. Praised Jimmy Carter's trip to Gaza where he sided with terrorist Hamas against Israel
25. Nationalized General Motors and Chrysler while turning shareholder control over to the unions and freezing out retired investors who owned their bonds. Committed unlimited taxpayer billions in the process.
26. Backed a huge energy tax in the House that will make American industry even less competitive while costing homeowners thousands per year.
27. Announced nationalized health care "reform" that will strip seniors of some Medicare benefits, cut pay of physicians, increase taxes by billions, and eventually put many if not most on rationed care with government bureaucrats deciding who gets care and who doesn't.
28. Floated the idea of military veterans being responsible for their own health care to save money for the country they sacrificed for and served.
29.Announced that the war in Afghanistan was "the war of necessity," then met with the general Obama appointed to be in charge of that theater only once in the first 70 days and dithered and delayed in following the general's recommendation for increased troops while American soldiers and civilians were dying there (yet had the time to flit around the globe making apologies for the US, going to plays and playing golf, and getting involved in very minor matters..Bloomberg: Daschle says, "Health care reform will not be pain free. Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them," while former Colorado Governor Dick Lamm says seniors have "a duty to die."
Then there is Clinton and an Obama advisor who said. "We're going to have to, if you're very old, we're not going to give you all that technology and all those drugs for the last couple of years of your life to keep you maybe going for another couple of months. It's too expensive...so we're going to let you die."
If this does not sufficiently raise your ire, just remember that the President, Senators and Congressmen have their own special gold plated health care plan which is guaranteed the remainder of their lives and they will not subject to any new law passed by them. Please use the power of the Internet to get this message out. Talk it up at the grassroots level. We have elections coming up in one year and one month where we can reverse the dangerous direction of the Obama administration and its allies..