Tag -- The adnauseum game


I hate tagging. I dislike it for a number of reasons but the main one is that there are so many MORE interesting things to talk about besides 7 things or 5 things etc about me! I won't tag anyone else and this is positively the absolute LAST time I'm playing this game. If I ever get tagged again, I will post this post and hope that it gets sucked into a time warp. (This is not my cat and those are not my cigarettes; I quit smoking over 5 years ago, Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! AMEN.)

7 things to do before I die:
1. Learn Hebrew and Greek
2. Enjoy a grandchild
3. Pay all my debts
4. Publish a novel.
5. Have another 15 minutes of fame. (I'll have to blog about the first 15 minutes)
6. Learn everything about worship
7. Travel in Scotland

7 things I can’t do:
1. Sleep without snoring at some point during the night.
2. Decorate like Martha Stewart
3. Make the perfect fudge
4. Be patient all the time.
5. Stay away from Studylight.org for more than a week
6. Keep from looking at an email when it first hits my inbox. (I had to exit mailbox when taking tests.)
7. Garden

7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. Writing
2. Writing my opinion
3. Writing about my beloved Jesus
4. Writing and teaching my beloved Bible
5. Commenters who agree with me.
6. The bloggers I have met and become friends with
7. The fact that people from all over the world read my blog and that is just fascinating to me! I don't have to have a book published or be famous for someone else to come here and comment, that is just fascinating to me. My blog is a ministry and that is fascinating to me. It is fun! It reaches 24/7 and God gifted me talent and a deep desire to reach out to others. Fascinating.

7 things I say most often:
1. Hoo-ray
2. Anyhoot
4. I’m sorry
5. Please forgive me
6. Hello, kitty kitty, my Scooter, my little man -- hey it works for the cat.
7. Hello, this is Gina.

8 books I love:
1. The Bible
2. Count of Monte Cristo
3. The Trixie Belden series
4. All Georgette Heyer books (I had everyone but lost them when hubby didn't pay the storage bill. If anyone knows where I can acquire as many as possible, please let me know. I used to read every one of them once a year.)
5. Original Star Trek series
6. The Footsteps of the Messiah by Arnold Fruchtenbaum and Purpose Driven Life
7. The Dictionary
8. Authors: Beth Moore, Francine Rivers, Max Lacado, Ron Meur, Bob Larson,

7 movies I watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Pride and Prejudice and Mansfield Park
3. Romeo and Juliet
4. Much Ado About Nothing
5. American Dreamer
6. Fiddler on the Root
7. Bringing Up Baby and His Girl Friday and any other Cary Grant movie.

9 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi Gina:
Well, I found your responses to be quite interesting!

Have a very Happy New Year!

David Meigs said...

Oooh, you are such a good sport. I'd never have played, but then I'm a curmudgeon.

They'd have said, "tag, you're it"

But I'd say "nu-uh"

They'd say "yes you were"

I'd snap back "no way"

And so on, blah blah blah...

Homey don't play tag

lol - keep up the excellent writing

EXSENO said...

Me too Gina, I hate tagging with a passion. But I've been tagged and promised to do it after Christmas so I have to get to it pretty soon, even tho I said the last time I would never do it again. Maybe it has something to do with being older, but I don't find it a fun or enjoyable thing.
At least you have some good answers, I can't say that I will.

Karenee said...

Oooh, another Georgette Heyer reader! I've been collecting them for sooo long... I've got most of my favorites, but there are still a few I'm hunting down. Did you know they reprinted some of them? (Harlequin)

I also keep tabs on amazon and a new place I found
www.paperbackswap.com
My nickname there is karenee, but you won't find me posting Heyer...sorry. *grin*

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Val, thank you. You are such a peach and I love you!

David, that is precisely why I didn't tag you LOL

Exseno, I look forward to reading your tag. Although I hate to do them, I do like to read them. Isn't that strange!

Ruben, I really liked your blog; I've bookmarked it and will be back ;)

Karenee, THANK you for the headsup. I will be checking it out. I'm jealous that you've gotten almost the whole collection. My favorite was the Talisman Ring.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis....

I liked getting tagged...it gave me time to think outside my box (something they kitty needs to do). I appreciate your response....have have learned a little more about you. I appreciate Laura tagging me. But if you get tagged again....just load an email with a virus and send it to me to kill my CPU...this will teach me to never ever tag you again. : )

Anonymous said...

6. The Footsteps of the Messiah by Arnold Fruchtenbaum and Purpose Driven Life

8. Authors: Beth Moore, Francine Rivers, Max Lacado, Ron Meur, Bob Larson,

You count like a government accountant.

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Jerry, you know I'd never send you a virus! You'd smell it from a mile away and it wouldn't do any good LOL

Didn't I tell you that being a government accountant was a nightmare I had? Some of it rubbed off apparently.

Seriously, I thank you for tagging me to think about some things that I don't generally think about. But, I also know there are lots more things that are more intersting!

Anonymous said...

Well my tag...is turning into a pat on the back (blush). Awww shucks...golly gee whiskers. ; )