A challenge...

My sweet sister in Christ, Laurie, has issued us a challenge...

Oh Gina,There has been a renewed meaning in my heart for the "Love Expressions".
I can hardly contain my emotions when I think of Christ's unconditional "dying"
love for us. I don't want to confuse people when I say, "I Love...", but I know
I do. Can we come up with some knew terms..:D, I know you can..you are so
eloquent at words. :) Do I adore, am I fond of, do I like or am I infatuated
with, maybe it's ardor or zest, maybe just appreciation. I wonder how many words
we can come up with for the thoughts we really have...With deep affection
towards you my sister my friend!!Laurie(can I still say love? :))

What are some other words for love? I started a little search and came up with several...

Love
Adore
Worship
Be in love with
Be devoted to
Care for
Find irresistible
Be keen on
Be fond of
Feel affection for
Esteem
Admire
Be mad about
Be passionate about
Be stuck on
Be crazy about
Reverence
Devotion
Adulation
Veneration
Regard

Any more?

1 comment:

Pilot Mom said...

How about "desire?" I desire chocolate over any other candy. ;D