Friends


I cannot live without my friends.
The earth is a dry and barren land without friends. I pant like the deer pants for water during the dry spells.
I much prefer the rain kissed earth, the sweet smell, the hugs the satisfaction and the refreshing dew of talking with my dear friend, writing, my friends, reading from my friends and being with my friends.

I love the sweet messages from my friends.
I adore the loving kindnesses of my friends.
There is no treasure on earth that compares to the pearls of friendships.
Loving kindness is the tie that binds and the cords that hold with the strength of steel.

Thank you, God, for my friends!

This is a repeat, and so well worth the repeat. I have made so many new friends since I wrote this Five years ago!!!

3 comments:

Corry said...

I so agree with you, sis.
Thanks for being my friend! :-D

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

AMEN sister! I truly believe God designed the body of Christ, so that we would NEED each other. Yes, we need Him most, but oh how much we need each other.

You have been such a precious friend to me. A ray of sunshine on a cloudy day. And you accept my brattiness...just as I am!

I love you dearly Miss Gina! Thank you for being a true friend and sister to me!

EXSENO said...

And soon you will meet more new friends in your new town. Then you will have your old and new friends. Take care Gina.
Oh yes, and this friend needs for you to pray for her 'a lot'. I have a big problem with my daughter Gina. A big problem and it's not going to go away, but if you can help me ask the Lord to postpone it for at least a year, that would be a big help.