___________________________________ Day Three Bible Study9. Enjoys delegating tasks and supervising people.
10. Will endure criticism in order to accomplish the ultimate task.
In Nehemiah 2:19, we see him taking the taunts and jeers of Sanballat, Tobiah and Geshem. How does he take the heat?
The person with this gift has the hide of an elephant when it comes to his work or his people. He knows that not everyone has the same drive or can see the big picture so he will do everything he can to shield his people from undo criticism. He can take the heat, that's why he's in the kitchen.
Then in chapter 4, we see Nehemiah do something about the jeering and indignation. What is it?
11. Has great enthusiasm for whatever he is involved in. Neh 6:9
12. Finds greatest fulfillment and joy in working to accomplish goals.
13. Does not enjoy doing routine tasks.
14. Prefers to move on to a new challenge once something is completed.
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Are you starting to understand why your siblings in Christ act the way they do and say the things they say? What about understanding yourself better?
I find it so fascinating to understand Christian I know better. It helps my relationships so much!
Never = 0
Seldom = 1
Sometimes = 2
Usually = 3
Mostly = 4
Always = 5
Continue the study...