Bad things happen to good people, why is that?

I just want to ask. Why do bad things happen to good people?

Someone once said that it was because good people make bad decisions. Yes. I can see that.

What about those good people who do not make bad decisions? Why do bad things happen to them? Jeremiah asks, "Why do the wicked prosper?" 12:1 Yeah... I want to know the answer to that question, too.

We know that God is righteous and no matter what He decides or allows He is right, just and holy. I am not questioning that. I also know that God hands us trials and tribulations so that we can learn from them and be prepared for our eternal purpose. That makes sense. But that is so much book knowledge. My heart is what doesn't understand.

No. I do not see the big picture. No one does. But, how does a mother explain to a daughter that what is happening to her right now is not because she is unworthy or unlovely. God takes ashes and turns the into beauty. How do you explain that to a daughter who has turned her life around and dedicated her life to God, gotten close to Him and then is kicked in the teeth? That is next to impossible to explain.
Post a Comment