Vacating the Premises for a week

I thought about doing 5 or 6 posts and then making you promise to read only 1 per day, but then how would I know you did that? So I thought about what has been making me laugh for the past several days and it has to be a picture I saw on Joe B's site (God Even Loves Idiots Like Me). You may have already seen it. I can't help it. It cracks me up every time and I just love studying this picture it should be on a museum wall somewhere. The child is pure artist and she obviously knows it!




Priceless!

Coming up...

I roped a handsome, young, single fellow into answering some computer security questions for us. Hopefully, I'll have that ready when I get back. I pray you all enjoy the rest of the summer. I plan to, but hey, Paul said when we make plans, God laughs. Well, okay, he didn't exactly say that but he implied it.

Post a Comment