I give up

You will just have to get out your magnifying glass to read the post below. I give up trying to get it to post where the letters are readable to these 50 year old eyes. However, the photo of my daughter came out well.

The more I play with the thing, the more I'm not real thrilled with the Word/Blogger feature. It isn't that I don't like change--no, really, I embrace it except when my clothes start to get tight. I don't like having to learn new stuff that supposed to be really great and sounds great but my execution of said great stuff turns out to be a flop.

2 comments:

Pilot Mom said...

Oh, I am so with you, girlfriend!!!! By the way, you've been tagged! :) Drop by my place!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

That was relatively painless. Certainly not like getting my wisdom teeth pulled :D