Mixed emotions


I have a purple line. I am verified. It is official and I have a certificate :) That is more exciting than an A.

I truly have mixed emotions about this contest. I put over 50,000 words together and finished a draft of a book about women in church leadership. I am passionate about it and it is very controversial. But...

I have so much work to do to get it to a point where I can write a proposal that I'm not sure it is a good thing or a bad thing to write a book so fast.

I have 2 papers to write to finish my undergrad work for my degree. I don't know that I will be back here as often as I'd like (which had been almost every day). I will try.

5 comments:

michael snyder said...

Congratulations! That's huge to write 50K words (in any amount of time!). What a great accomplishment.

You're right, I'm sure you still have a ton of work left to do. But the raw material is down. What an accomplishment.

Pilot Mom said...

Congratulations, Gina! Whew! I bet it's a relief (for a short while).

I hope you do well on your papers.

Corry said...

Congrats, Gina!
I pray the rest will go well too and I'll miss you not being here so much, but will patiently await your return:-) May God bless you!

God's Grace.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations!!!

"I" want to read your book! :)

Refreshment in Refuge said...

What a fabulous thing! Congratulations for pouring out things that God wanted me to say. That is like ice cream and cake! Sunrises and sunsets! Crisp, cold morning walks! God is so good all the time, Amen

Thanks, guys... y'all are the greatest!