Helpful Tip from my friend David

I was so surprised to know this as I use the computer all the time. I changed the size of my letters on my computer with it. Very good tip.
David


THIS IS FOR ALL YOU (US) OLD PEOPLE and those that have to wear
glasses for reading (or you younger people who can't see either)!

I just found this out and thought I'd pass this on. It's very useful
when trying to read small print.
If you hold down the Ctrl key on your key board and then turn the small
wheel in the middle of your mouse away from you or towards you, the print
size will change - it will either get larger or smaller - depending on
which way you turn the wheel. Try it, it really works!!!!!!!!!!!!.

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

Now I can go another month without going to the eye doctor! YIPEE!!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

I love it! What a great thing. I'm wondering why they've kept this a secret? My college text book didn't even share this secret!