Praise report

I have been going through the process of applying to New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary to earn my Master's degree. I've been wondering if this is really what God wants me to do because I had not gotten that epiphany or the Light on the road to Damascus that I was indeed treading down God's chosen path for me. A couple of days ago, I filled out the last of the paperwork and noticed for the first time that the insurance question was for hospitalization not  for car insurance.


Well...


I don't have that. So I thought, as I sealed the envelope with my $25 app fee, this is the road block that I was expecting. Nothing ventured, though. This just makes God's job a bit harder if this is the direction I am to go. So, I prayed, "Lord God Almighty, nothing is too difficult for you. If you really do want me at NOBTS, then you will have to provide hospitalization for me and as you know it has to be affordable... or you could give me a beautiful job that would pay and I could take courses off and on...


Yesterday, I received two letters. I opened the most important one first and there in my hand was a very affordable hospitalization plan with the first 2 months paid for me! I said, "Well, Lord, this is my answer. I believe you want me to go to NOBTS!" Then I opened the second letter and there was another plan, not as good as the first one, but that doesn't matter because it was God's 2 witnesses thing going on. I'm not just on the right track, but I am absolutely on the right track, plus this is God's promise that He will provide. Jehovah Jireh, amen. God had answered my prayer a long time ago. He made sure that those two offers which originated in different parts of the country, weeks if not months ago, to arrive in answer to my prayer the next day. In the fullness of time, all according to His perfect timing.

No comments: