God's special ways

I think I've figured out why I lost my job. No, I still have no clue why the executive board decided to let me go... But, I do have some insight into why God allowed it.

I have let so many things go so I could focus on my work. Things like posting here and visiting my friends' blogs, and writing really GOOD columns for Live As If... rather than rehashing other things I've written. I think I've become stagnant. That is the kind of water that gets spewed from the mouth. The only good thing about it, is that it can be poured on seeds and they will sprout and grow. Now, I must open up to Him and let Him pour some of the refreshing living water in and on me so that I will be a pleasing fragrance to the LORD, again.

If you would be blessed, go read this. David Meigs is a Christian Writer friend whom I met on a Christian writing forum. He loves the LORD with all his heart and it shows all over his writing. What an awesome and wonderful God we serve. We can always depend upon Him. His strength, His blessings. Wonderful, Savior, there is no way to out give Him.

3 comments:

Giulianna @ Family Blueprint said...

Gina you are on my heart daily. I do believe God has lessons in all things. I am still trying to figure out the lessons He is currently trying to teach me, but perhaps all things are answers to our prayers. Just not quite the way we would have answered our prayers. LOL!

I love you dearly sister!

Laurie said...

I'm sorry to hear you lost your job, but I am thrilled to read your understanding of God's hand even in this. You are an amazing writer Gina, I am looking forward to reading more from you as the Lord takes you through encouraging believers to live as if.. This is a message very close to my heart! :)
Hugs to you..

"Preparation Of The Bride"
http://1diamondintherough.blogspot.com/

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Thank you, you sweet, wonderful friends! Do you guys realize how long we've known each other? It's been four years! My how time flies. I wonder if it will be this way when we get to heaven.

Hugs and lots of love to you!
gb