I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

That is a very true statement.

I have passed... lived through... enjoyed my first week as the Chamber director. Julianne, you told me way back last summer that God told you I'd be back in economic development, remember? God always keeps His promises. This was a relatively short time frame, too. Ain't He grand?

Well, the best word to describe it is hectic... no, fulfilling... no, fun... no, purposeful...

Oh, heck, I doubt there is a single word that describes it. I just love it that God has trained me up for this career and then He followed through with it. That is so ... God. The best thing is He has a purpose and because of that, He will be glorified. You just can't beat that with a stick.

4 comments:

Giulianna @ Family Blueprint said...

I am in tears as I think of the incredible works of our God. It is a marvelous thing to consider how He works so many little details together. We cannot know how it will come together until it is passed.

I am so happy for you and praising the Lord for His incredible ways. I praise Him for the wonderful gift He has blessed us with in our sisterhood in Him. God is good!

I love you sis!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

I love you, too! I am constantly astounded at how good He is. What a wonderful, magnificent and glorious God we have, AMEN.

PS... I was so glad to hear from you this afternoon! I truly adore our friendship and sisterhood.

Anonymous said...

Tom misses you at the Item, but we're glad you're doing well and like your new job, Gina. Truly!

Tracey is filling in for him for a while until she moves, so all went well with your departure, but after Tracey leaves it's going to be hard to find someone that does as well as you girls have, I'm sure.

I'm SO glad you and your mom are still in Picayune.

Much love to you and cheers & blessings to you all today! Dee

of Finding Direction: The Wind Vane Chronicles

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Dee, thank you so much!

I really miss working at the Item. I wish I could do both jobs... but, then I'd really be crazy!