I love small town living

Only in a small town.

I pick up the phone to call a fellow about a house he has for sale (no we haven't found a place yet!) and find out it's the guy I was supposed to call to interview about some renovations down town. We set a time for the interview.

I can talk for 15 minutes to someone I've never talked to before and feel like I've known her my whole life.

I can walk in a store and ask for help and they give it to me with a smile and no grumping.

I can walk two blocks and be just about anywhere in town I need to be... almost.

I haven't met anyone who does not love the Lord God Almighty. That is a miracle, I'm sure.

~*~

I just want to apologize to everyone who has stopped by my place in the past month. I am still scattered across two states and do not have my pillow, my job and all my stuff in the same town. Sigh... God will make a way when there seems to be no way--I know. I'm just a bit tired of feeling all at sixes and sevens rather than even stevens.

Please bear with me... I shall return in full force soon and very soon, God willing and the creek don't rise. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just glad to know you're feeling so much at home. . . and so soon!!

Anonymous said...

I will gladly bear with you, just so good to hear from you again. Every letter from you is such a sweet blessing of encouragement. You are such a precious sister in Christ. Sending you a hug, Julianne

Anonymous said...

take your time until you're settled. i'm just glad to know that you're doing ok.

Anonymous said...

no worries... just do what you have to do. i'm sure all your readers will gladly wait for you and that includes me. God bless!

Anonymous said...

no worries... just do what you have to do. i'm sure all your readers will gladly wait for you and that includes me. God bless!

EXSENO said...

Take your time girlfriend before you explode all your readers love you and will still be with you when you're ready. Sounds like you like the new place. I hope you have a wonderful life there!