Shout out with praise

A psalm by Gina after reflection upon Salvation of the Lord from the sin in her life

Shout out with praise...
Shout out with praise
To the LORD on His Throne!
Sing with me all the earth,
For He set me Free.

He unlocked the shackles
He unwound the chains
I am Free.
He filled the darkness with Light
Fear fled, demons tremble.
I am Free!

He bent down to lift me up.
He put the chains and shackles on my foes.
But, I…I am Free!

It was I that caused His great pain, you see.
It was for me that He stuck to that tree.
It was I that raced down that path of ruin,
That pursued the pitiful gain.

Yet, His love swelled greater than oceans
His love reached past the universe
He counted the cost
and found it worthy
to set me Free yes, even me, to set me free.

The babies’ breath is on His cheek…
My tears have rolled down His fingers…
Yet the universe is too small for His shoulders.
He cared enough to set me Free.

Shout ye people of the earth.
Sing hosannas to reach the stars.
Sing with me and praise His name for
He paid the price to set us Free!

No comments: