Are you a Democrat, Republican, or Southerner?

Found while trying to recoup some lost data on my crashed computer... Certainly, I did not write it, but saved it for your pleasure today.

Are you a democrat, republican, or a Southerner

Here is a little test that will help you decide. The answer can be found by posing the following question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.

Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you. You are carrying a Glock cal 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do? ________________________________________________________________

Democrat's Answer:
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
Does the man look poor! Or oppressed?
Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
Could we run away?
What does my wife think?
What about the kids?
Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
What does the law say about this situation?
Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?Should I call 9-1-1?
Why is this street so deserted?
We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.

_________________________________________________________________

Republican's Answer: BANG!

________________________________________________________________________
Southerner's Answer: BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click.....(sounds of reloading). BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?

Son: Can I shoot the next one!

Wife: You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!

7 comments:

Frugally Yours said...

I always enjoy your posts. Thanks for that today.. had to laugh!!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Oh, I'm so glad! Thank you for reading my posts :) I do so much appreciate that. Email me so we can get to know each other, if you've a mind to.

Corry said...

Hahaha, that was a good one. Thanks so much for sharing.

I hope you are doing well. I have not been commenting much. Too busy with work etc, but I have been keeping up with ya.

(((HUGS)))

God's Grace.

Giulianna said...

Hey ya sis...just thought I should mention to you that I did share you little story here with some people I knew would enjoy it immensely...and they did!

I miss you and love you dearly!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Ah! Two of my favorite sisters!

Corry, I keep checking on you, too :) I love you, girl!

Julianne! I miss you, too. I have recommended you to be an administrator on Studylight. Please prayerfully consider it!
Love and hugs!

Giulianna @ Family Blueprint said...

Oh girl, what are you thinking??? LOL! I have no idea what an administrator does on that site. Would you continue there too?

I get so frustrated though with that site. I feel too many people get too ugly on there. I try to bring peace, but I don't seem to be so good at it...it tends to make more people angry at me than anything.

I will try to give you a call this week. Sending you a hug dear sis!!!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

It is precisely why I recommended you. Yes, I'm still there, but I am very selective about which discussions I enter. I bite my tongue a LOT! LOL.
Send Jeffery an email!
gb