Christian student gets the boot

In an article posted on OneNewsNow Christian student refuses remediation gets boot
(Charlie Butts and Marty Cooper - OneNewsNow - 4/9/2009 5:20:00 AM) I find a very distrubing article. My daughter is getting her Master's in psychology and she has recognized the desperate need for more Christian psychologists and counselors. This just takes the cake, so to speak.

On one hand I'm appalled and on the other, I'm thinking this just proves we are getting closer and closer to Jesus' return. Come, Lord Jesus, Come quickly.

1 comment:

Mark n Misti said...

I do believe that you are correct! My wife and I believe the same thing, we are getting closer to the return of Jesus....can' wait!

Incidentally, I could not believe that Obama said the America was NOT a nation of Christians either....the times are changing, that's for sure!

Please come and check out our blog, we have joined Christian Bloggers just as you did! may God Bless You in everything that you do!

twocommonthieves.blogspot.com