Are you too comfortable?

Just when I'm getting all comfy cozy, God upsets my apple cart. I loved my job at the newspaper, but all my skills were not being utilized.

God decided to change my circumstances. He is seeing to it that everything He has taught me, and all that He has made sure that I learn will be put to good use.

In two weeks, I'll be stepping into the shoes of the Executive Director of the Picayune Chamber of Commerce.

I am so thankful that God has trusted me to do this job. I am so grateful to be able to get back into the economic development and community development arena. God is so good! Amen.

2 comments:

MississippiZen said...

We will miss you there. You were definitely a bright spot at the paper.

Giulianna @ Family Blueprint said...

Congrats Miss Gina!!! I am so happy for you. I get all busy with moving to California only to finally visit your blog and find the Lord is moving you to a new position. Expect a phone call soon dear sister! I cannot wait to hear the details. I love you dearly!!!