20. Sufficiency so fanciful to satisfy the situation. Said after a wonderful dinner to please the hostess with the most-est.
19.Those who live in Glass Houses should cast no stones.
18.All work and No Play makes Jack a Dull boy.
17.One who laughs the last, laughs the best.
16.Twinkle twinkle little star
15. Look before you leap.
14. You cant teach an Old Dog new Tricks.
13. The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.
12. Spare the Rod and Spoil the Child.
11. Don't cry over Spilt Milk.
10. Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
9. Beauty is only skin-deep.
8. Birds of a feather flock together.
7. A Rolling Stone gathers no Moss.
I suddenly notice there is no 6. I wonder what happened to it? This was a work exercise when I sold advertising so I know it wasn't pornographic...
5. A Rolling Stone gathers no Moss.
4. Beginner's luck
3. Dead men tell no tales.
2. Beggars cannot be choosers.
1. All that Glitters is not Gold.