Just pondering some scientific problem

I have always known that God created the laws of physics.

Take a look at this article and see if you see the same thing I saw:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20025807

No, really. At least look at the three paragraphs.

Now... Here is a point to ponder. When the Bible tells us in Genesis that the flood waters came from below, and that there was great upheaval within the earth doesn't this article explain why there was great upheaval? God designed it to work that way. It just struck me when I read through this news article that sometimes we have to way centuries to understand why something happens, then other times God explains it in a flash of supernatural intuition.

The universe is an astounding creation. I am bumfuzzled at how scientists can remain atheists when proof of truth such of this rises to the surface every day. That's one of those things that make you go hmmmm.

No comments: