Publishing tools keep you in the know

For the past few months, I've been using tynt.com tools. I get an overview of what's going on through my blog which is rather exciting and frightening at the same time. The trend is that 30,000 words leave my blog every month and I have no idea where they are going or who they are helping. I only assume they are helping else why would anyone want to copy what I say here? I do not even know which words they are.

I'm thrilled that people find what God is saying here. I'm delighted that He is using me to reach others with His light in this dark world. It is also very humbling.

This past month, two people asked permission to reprint which I gladly gave promptly with a prayer of thanksgiving. But, the others I have no clue about.

It is one reason why I'm using tynt.com because it automatically provides a link right back to my blog so that there will be attribution given to me. It is just one more little thing to help keep people honest which is the way I'm looking at it.

If you have a blog, I recommend this handy tool. I also ask that you leave a message on the posts that you may be copying to use elsewhere. I'd like to know where it is going so I can support you, too.

Thank you!

Engraved in His palm,
Gina


2 comments:

Mary Harwell Sayler said...

Gina, thanks for the info! I posted a link and blurb to this post on the Christian Poets & Writers blog. Started to leave a note here first, but I had to exit and go to Chrome to be able to make a comment!

Refreshment in Refuge said...

Thank you Mary, for letting me know about the problem. I thought I had it fixed, but now I've disconnected Disqus. It was taking such a long time to load, people thought there was no way to comment... No wonder I was having such problems :)