Comes a Horseman


  • "Not for the faint of heart, this is quality writing that deserves a lofty niche within the action/suspense genre. It is well-researched and meticulously detailed, and the characters are fascinating and 'real,' the dialogue clever and altogether human, the plot compelling. What I'm trying to say is, I love it!"Frank Peretti, author of Monster and This Present Darkness

I agree with Frank. Comes a Horseman is adult, thriller fiction and, frankly, it is about time we had some in the Christian realm.

Robert Liparulo is an award-winning author of over a thousand published articles and short stories. He is currently a contributing editor for New Man magazine. His work has appeared in Reader's Digest, Travel & Leisure, Modern Bride, Consumers Digest, Chief Executive, and The Arizona Daily Star, among other publications. In addition, he previously worked as a celebrity journalist, interviewing Stephen King, Tom Clancy, Charlton Heston, and others for magazines such as Rocky Road, Preview, and L.A. Weekly. He has sold or optioned three screenplays.

So, "success" is a great word to describe him. The link above will take you to Robert's website and this one will take you to Chapter 1.

I was riveted. The first word pulled me into a dark world that gave me delicious shivers. You can buy the book here. Don't miss this most excellent Christian dip into Thriller territory! Happy reading...

5 comments:

EXSENO said...

Oh, I bet it is good.

upwords said...

Looks good, Gina. His site does too. Hollywood and everything. Wow. This is interesting.
Mary Griffith
www.MarilynnGriffith.com

M. C. Pearson said...

Hi! I'm part of the alliance and just jumping around to visit everyone who posted. I've only just begun reading 'Comes a Horseman' but it is great so far!

Love your blog. Very classy.

Pilot Mom said...

Gina, thanks for the great tip. My book group has decided, based on what you have shared, to make this our next read. It's ordered and on it's way!

I'm looking forward to it! :)

Refreshment in Refuge said...

This is great :) I'll be sure and let him know!