I need more hours in the day

This is an apology to those who come to my blog for more than book reviews. I have been trying to organize the office and to get thousands of things straight. I've been coordinating an awards banquet and trying to get the things together for the Street Fair. It has been a truly hectic and crazy month!

Hopefully, things will slow down a bit so I can breathe after the awards banquet. Then we'll be skating into the Christmas season... Then the new year! Then spring will roll around and before you know it, it's summer again. The year is half over and I've hardly done a thing!

Sigh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's okay, gina. just do whatever you can at the moment. someone once told me that God made a day with 24 hours, that means we work, rest and do stuff within 24 hours. if we feel like we need more than 24 hours then maybe we're doing some things that God didn't intend for us to do.

that applied to me. =) blessings...

Valerie said...

Just checking in to see how you're doing - and I see that we're sharing a very common illness - "too busy".

I'll keep you in my prayers, my friend.